Artwork should be uploaded or emailed to us in the following formats:
Vector File Formats: (Preferred)
.cdr – Coreldraw(Up to Version 15 or X5)
.eps – Encapsulated Postscript
.ai – Adobe Illustrator
Bitmap File Formats:
.jpg, .psd, .pdf, .tif, .gif, .png, .docx, .doc. Call or email us if you have a format that is not listed and we will tell you if the format that you have is acceptable.
Embroidery File Formats:
.dst – Tajima, .ofm – Melco, .emb – Embroidery
- If you are sending us a Vector File, convert all fonts to curves.
- If you are sending us a Bitmap File, or if your artwork comes from Google Images, make sure it is at least 300 dpi.
- Specify colours for your artwork in the “Special Instructions” box at the bottom of the Decorations Page. If the colours are not suitable, our Art Department will inform you in their email confirming receipt of your artwork.
- Our Art Department will inform you of the acceptable size of your print or embroidery.
- Keep in mind the colour of your product when choosing print or thread colours.
- For detailed information about Screen Printing, go to the Screen Printing Guidelines Page.
- For detailed information about Embroidery, go to the Embroidery Guidelines Page.